Kicking off this year’s award season of blogosphere, I’m starting with Sunshine Awards. I’m so thankful to my friends who nominated me and it feels great to share love and compassion through these awards. It gives us a chance to know each other better and write something apart from the regular stuff.
P.S. I’m so sorry for posting the answers so late.
First, The Guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
- If you could live in a large penthouse apartment anywhere in the world where would it be and why.
Well if it’s a penthouse, I guess anywhere would do but the place should be peaceful.
- What is the one thing you have always wanted to blog about but never had the time and or guts to do?
I always wanted to recap a show on a regular basis but I’ve concluded that it’s not my forte. But I still try once in a while to just satisfy my craving.
- What is your dream job. As in what job would you want to do if you have the ability or skills to do and why.
Acting! It would let me play all kinds of people and characters. The bonus: I’ll get to romance so many hot actors…hahaha
- IF you could be an animal, Which would you be and why?
Hmm. Elephant. Because he is so strong.
- What is your favorite thing about watching dramas?
Romance and feelings and emotions. They take me to a happy place.
Questions by Indigo from Between Worlds:
- Kim Woo Bin without his trademark eyebrows or Kim Woo Bin without his deep voice – which version of him would you choose?
- Choose a K-pop song to describe how you feel about your favourite K-drama actor/K-pop bias. (Feel free to include a line or two from the lyrics to further explain your choice.)
- Pick two drama titles and mash them into one. Briefly explain the premise of this mash-up drama. (e.g. The Heirs From The Stars)
- You’re going to noraebang (karaoke) with your Korean friends. It’s your turn to sing, what song will you pick? (It has to be a Korean song)
- Pick three Korean male celebrities of your choice….Okay, ready? Now highlight the hidden text in the following brackets: (Let’s play a round of Kiss, Marry, Kill. Out of these three celebrities, who will you kiss, who will you marry and who will you kill? Let the games begin, muahahahahahaa XD)
- Which drama do you think would be more interesting to watch if all the leading female characters were male and vice versa?
- Who do you think was a better boyfriend: Gu Jun Pyo from Boys Over Flowers or Kim Tan from The Heirs? Or rather, who was worse?
- Finish this sentence: A K-drama is not a K-drama without…
- Your favourite TV series other than Asian.
- Your favourite actors/actresses: Korean and Non-Korean.
- The best smell in the world is…….
- Most inspiring quote from a movie.
- Is chemistry all about skinship and kissing?
- Ballad. Yay or nay? Why?
- Are you into Kpop? If yes, then your favourite group/artist. If no, any other favourite band or singer.
And the nominations are:
- Kwon Sang Seung from Dramajjang
- hanakimi91 from Dramajjang
- Blue from Kdrama Endings
- Alona from Shana Talks
- Heisui from My Drama Tea
- Mitta from Mitta
- nobodybutkyu from An Unstoppable Sun
- lemonmirae from Drama Chaser