Hey guys…it has been a while since I posted something under this segment. I’ll be travelling a bit in the coming week and hence, blogging will have to take a back seat for a few days. I hope to settle down soon and continue watching dramas and writing about them. But I can’t say exactly when I’ll be back to regular blogging. Let’s hope sooner than later.
So what’s going on in my drama world:
- I’m totally enjoying Girl Who Sees Smells. It’s like my love is increasing more and more with each episode. There are flaws and all, but the cute factor overshadows all the hiccups and what we get is an adorable couple paired with interesting mystery in plot and lots and lots of cuteness.
- I also started Falling For Innocence. I’ve seen only episode 1 and I can’t say I liked it. There was too much business and revenge talk and less of the elements I wanted to see. But I really liked Jin Goo and Yoon Hyun Min and I just want things to smooth down a bit. I felt a little unevenness.
- I’m also enjoying season 3 of The O.C. Folks have warned me that the show becomes a mess after 2 seasons but so far I’m liking it.
- I haven’t seen any new movie recently but I’m planning to watch The Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Lastly, I can’t wait to watch Divorce Lawyer In Love, which premieres on 18th of this month.