It looks like ages since I last wrote something under this category. Well, as you might have noticed, I’m slightly less busy on my blog nowadays and so I’m thinking of making a new habit of posting weekly. Because the personal life is going to be a lot busy from next month (STUDIES!!) and that means I won’t be able to devote a lot of time on dramas and more importantly on the daily update of my blog. But I love writing and that means I’ve come with an idea to make both things go hand in hand and that is to publish weekly posts or rather two days a week, whatever suits me. Let’s talk about dramas now:
- I’m totally on schedule with A New Leaf — watching it on regular basis and even posting about it. It is comparatively a slow paced show but still very enjoyable. Watching Kim Myung Min and Kim Sang Joong is a treat and the plot is also moving forward quite pleasantly.
- Next is Doctor Stranger — a great and thrilling roller coaster — I need to catch up with this week’s episodes. Maybe I’ll watch it tomorrow…..By the way, Lee Jong Suk looks so cute and pretty in Dramabeans‘ Episode 3 recap — main picture — where he is holding a water can. I love him in his perms!
- I haven’t started You’re All Surrounded yet — I’ll make sure to watch the premiere episodes by tomorrow or the day after. By the way, everyone is praising it. Can’t wait to see Lee Seung Gi and Cha Seung Won‘s magical comic timing!
- I’m rewatching Master’s Sun with one episode a day and it is as good as it was in its first, weekly watch. So Ji Sub is SO.CUTE.
- I’m actually watching a lot of movies these days — all Hollywood — as they were waiting for so long on my plan list and I wanted to take a break from K-dramas and watch something else. I’m enjoying this phase as I have found a balance between my dramaverse and rest of the things I want to do. Yay.
Till next time 🙂