- IU as Lee Soon Shin
- Go Doo Shim as Kim Jung Ae
- Jung Dong Hwan as Lee Chang Hoon
- Kim Yong Rim as Shim Mak Re
- Son Tae Young as Lee Hye Shin
- Yoo In Na as Lee Yoo Shin
- Jo Jung Suk as Shin Joon Ho
- Kim Gab Soo as Shin Dong Hyuk
- Go Joo Won as Park Chan Woo
- Lee Mi Sook as Song Mi Ryung
- Kim Yoon Seo as Choi Yun Ah
- Jung Woo as Seo Jin Wook
- Lee Ji Hoon as Kim Young Hoon
- Lee Ji Hoon as Jo In Sung
- Yoon Da Hoon as Hwang Il Do
- Bae Geu Rin as Shin Yi Jung
- Yoon Da Hoon as Hwang Il Do
Mi-ryung meets mom and tries to convince her to allow acting for Soon-shin. She even compliments her that Soon-shin is so much like her. But mom strictly refuses this request.
Mi-ryung is totally pissed off at this and tells Soon-shin that now she will try even harder to make her pass the auditions in order to show mom what she can do.
Mom cries when she remembers Mi-ryung’s words about Soon-shin being humble like her. She asks Hye-shin about where Soon-shin is staying.
Soon-shin practices really hard for the audition.
At lunch, mom says that she has wasted her life and now she will only think about herself. Everyone is surprised to hear this.
Jin-wook helps grandma in gardening. Woo-joo is going to school with Hye-shin and is not happy to see him. He wonders about whether to go back where he lived before.
Mom comes to meet Soon-shin in her restaurant and gives her a condition that she has to choose between one: to come home with her right now or go to Song Mi-ryung’s house. Soon-shin replies that she will come back home after giving the audition. Mom is really upset with her answer.
During the class, Mi-ryung tells Soon-shin to put more emotion into her acting and she is not satisfied with it.
Mi-ryung comes to meet Joon-ho and tells him that she will help Soon-shin to pass her audition. Joon-ho says that this audition is only to give her some experience. Mi-ryung tells him that how will he succeed when he’ll take only smaller steps. Also, that she knows about the bet he has with Yun-ah. He asks the reason for her support. She says that she met Soon-shin’s mom and she is very stubborn; when she’ll see her daughter’s debut, she will realize how amazing Mi-ryung is.
As the movie, for which Soon-shin is auditioning, is also offered to Mi-ryung, she calls the director and suggests him Soon-shin’s name for the particular role. He says that if she agrees to do his movie, he will take Soon-shin for the role.
Mom buys many clothes for herself, which annoys grandma. Mom tells Chan-woo’s mom that Mi-ryung didn’t even notice her own daughter and told her to support her, also that Mi-ryung is a shameless and horrible woman.
Jin-wook asks Woo-joo the reason for lying about Chan-woo being her father, she says that he likes her mom. He says that he is not interested in married women.
Mom suggests Hye-shin that she should not leave her husband alone as men can cheat. Manager Hwang gets the pictures of Soon-shin’s dad’s family and their names, but Soon-shin’s photo is not there (probably because she is living out for the time being.) He wonders when he sees Soon-shin’s name on it.
Manager Hwang meets Soon-shin and asks her father’s name and about her family. He is shocked to hear about it.
Joon-ho’s mom tries to set Yi-jung with Chan-woo and goes to clinic for knowing about his family. He tells her that he is already seeing someone.
Chan-woo and Yoo-shin go for the movie together, but she feels uncomfortable when the film shows intimate scenes. Later, she says that she was little bit attracted to him but she can’t be friends with him. He says that he also can’t be friends with her, but he is doing all this to become her boyfriend.
Yoo-shin takes Soon-shin’s clothes to her, where Soon-shin assures her that she doesn’t like Chan-woo. Joon-ho hears this conversation. Later, she acts perfectly in front of him with full emotions and he says that it’s because of what she told Yoo-shin. But he can’t see why she likes such a tall guy like Chan-woo.
Mi-ryung is also happy to see such a great improvement in Soon-shin’s acting.
Manager Hwang tells her that Soon-shin is actually Lee Chang Hoon’s daughter. Also, that his wife came here a few days back. He suggests to do something about this because what will happen if they find out later about her and Chang-hoon.
At the audition, Soon-shin is nervous to see so many girls. Joon-ho tells her that she is the prettiest. In-sung tells them that Soon-shin’s name is not on the list. They are shocked.
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 14)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 13)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 12)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 11)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 10)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 9)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 8)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 7)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 6)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 5)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 4)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 3)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 2)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 1)